Friday, January 21, 2011

Motocross Birthday Party Blog

Japan Brand Project

I have some sweaters, shirts, sweaters HM / Zara style to "catch up" and so, in addition to consulting creative redesign of a manual , wandering in the net I found this very interesting project made in Japan (the country which, among other things, I love it!).
JBK or Japan Brand Project is a kind of consortium to promote the excellence (and there are many!) In the field of Japanese food, fashion and clothing, and architecture / lifestyle. What I present below is the project related to the production of knitwear of Date, Fukushima Prefecture, for the Russian market. I was struck by the combination of colors (ocher, cobalt, mud, grass, ...) which is a real source of inspiration and the matching black / fluo: Very chic! The beauty is that there is always something new to learn ...
selection and composite img FiloAgoGo
Img taken from Osinka.ru

0 comments:

Post a Comment