Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Does Acetaminophen Cause Constipation In Infants




Hello my dear virtual friends. Virtual so to speak, for me you are real and every day filled my days with happiness. I came into this world by chance, as if by chance I met the sweet Sarah, who with her wonderful blog "Shabby Chic Interiors" has reinforced the love of style and creativity shabby.
time ago I lost the sense of 'friendship, the sincere and I was disappointed. Here is a nice day push from some friends who already had the blog, I decided to have my own blog! I never thought of having so many visits, and you came with your constant presence and sincere . And that's why I decided to make my first Blog Candy!
rules already know: leave a comment to this post, if you like become my supporters, who in a blog should publish this initiative, and who has a blog should not leave their mail in the event of winning.
Expires February 2 at midnight.

Believe me, I'm so excited, I'm shaking! I thought I'd give you one of my creations.
The winner can choose one of these three, according to their taste.





A kiss to all!

Marica

0 comments:

Post a Comment