Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Church Anniversay Cake Idea

Blog Candy On the day of my marriage


It 's absurd
says the reason
And' what is says love


E 'unhappiness

says the calculation is nothing but pain says fear

E' compartment
says the trial
And 'what is said
love

's ridiculous says pride

E'avventato
says prudence
It' s impossible
says the experience
It 's that which is
says love

; Erich Fried

Here are some photos of my prefilmino made Polignano





some pictures of my marriage, celebrated at the banquet hall horsewoman in Gravina in Puglia (loving horses) ihihih!







I think it's beautiful remember a special day, the day of their marriage. And 'one of the best things in life to share this with their own another person, despite the squabbles, misunderstandings or even bankruptcies. Love can not give up!

A world of kisses my dear friends!

Marica





0 comments:

Post a Comment