Monday, September 27, 2010

Sample Death Anniversary Invitation Card

Who does not die ...

he sees himself.

After a long absence I am with the news.
We are looking for another apartment. Apparently we found that Morgano, we keep our fingers crossed and see!
I'm still finishing the garden here, I planted a series of evonimi and Hebei, two Cipressini, lavender, and I planted the grass. They are quite hardy plants I know, so they should get along well with just the water that comes in (extensive) from the nearby irrigation. We put a couple of Fotini, and then you're done. Today

are skyrocketing, I bought a bunch of bulbs in low-price supermarket ... not I could not resist ... 29 bulbs for 4 €! * __ *
I've taken two packages, there are a purple hyacinths, tulips Purple Prince, Spaerocephalon Allium (Allium finally!), There are another Anemone coronaria Sylphide, Menton tulips, daffodils and beautiful Salome ... I've never seen like this!

As you can see shades of pink that he'd never seen before in the daffodils. I can not wait to flourish!

Last but not least, I also found time for a trip to 'LD where for 1.20 euros I got the bulbs of Narcissus Ice Follies, to be in ciotolone with red tulips and Mark gave me some other bulbosetta. Spade in hand! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment