Monday, March 7, 2011

Hives Symptoms Of Herpes

Damaride Marangelli Illustrator

Hello mom amies, first of all I want to thank you for all the emotions that give me every day, really from my heart. I will continue with the creation of necklaces but also with the dolls, I promise!



Today I want to talk about my cousin. Since you're using my blog to know and know you are doing, it seemed right to dedicate a post!
It 's a talented cartoonist, full of talent!
Here are some of his works that I like, in his blog you will find a shop where you can buy her cute works






These two little creatures I know them really well




I leave your link so you can see her! Damaride Marangelli Illustrator






Via hope a strong start to the week!






A dock Tenerina


Marica

0 comments:

Post a Comment