Monday, August 9, 2010

Mexicanas Filmadas Follando



I've come up with a dangerous idea. Realign your front yard.
Those two poor roses that are under the apple tree decoration, are suffering too and I'm planning to bring in the back garden, which for the above to the north, is very bright and gets the morning sun and late afternoon, almost lost only hottest hours of the day and hot.
I sought information and I discovered, thanks to valuable suggestions from members of the Fellowship of gardening, it is better to uproot the roses from October to November.
should prune the plant vigorously enough, dig all around the stem to separate the clump of earth that contains the roots. The roots go profonditù alas if the plant is not exactly young, so you have to dig as long as you can and then cut the roots that are still under the ground with pruning shears thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
Separate the rose roots that anchor it to the ground, we must return it to its new position immediately, or as soon as possible.
Do not forget to never put roses where there are already roses (unless they have been only a few months), because the soil is too depleted and the plant would be affected too.

I have a thousand plans in mind, so much enthusiasm and little money in his wallet that life ... ungrateful!
However we are already making significant progress compared to what I expected ... I'm very happy!
In the garden behind the carpet are already in place (even if the work is to be finished), we put up the trellis to separate us from crazy faces, and we have already planted 4 Trachelospermum jasminoides on that side soon ... I should also get the clematis and armandii Ourika Valley, to be added to the hedge of creepers, and I'm trying to germinate seeds of Lonicera fragrantissima ...
And as soon as the season comes right, I bought some bare root roses from Barnet, including Dolce Luna, maybe the Academy, Liolà, Eyes of the Fairy, the Nahema to climb from the arc front porch, and a or two English roses, ideally Gentle Hermione and Gertrude Jekyll ... finally, with a garden of 30 square meters to be organized, I think that the space find:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment