Saturday, July 11, 2009

How To Zipper Ski Jacket














I had pleased to make me a set of glamorous photos in the house. Accomplice
friend who needed photos for his thesis in design jewelry, I gave vent to learn techniques on Strobist (David Hobby's great) and this is the result.
The last two pictures are a sort of backstage for those interested in this sort of thing.

I just Had the pleasure to make my apartment a glamorous photo September With a frend who
Some images needed to complement her graduation thesis (a jewel design on paper), I Gave to fire my SB 800 and used the Strobist (by the great David Hobby) techniques to Achieve a great result.
The last two pictures are a sort of backstage for the ever hungry photographers who die for this type of things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment